The perfect choice for dancers with low or flat arches!
The Hullachan 2 was designed to help dancers with low or flat arches. It has a unique outer sole which has been carefully designed to flex when the dancer points their toes to create an arch shape, so even the most flat footed dancer will achieve an attractive arch profile.
The Hullachan 2 design also incorporates many of the innovative design features created for the original Hullachan design. Features such as the seam free toe and flat stitching throughout, which give Irish dancer a much more comfortable dancing experience, especially when dancing on their toes.
The Hullachan 2 uses the same thicker leather as the Hullachan 1 which also helps when dancing on your toes as the leather acts to cushion sensitive toes and support the structure of the foot when dancing in this challenging position.
Summary of Features
- Unique sole design which gives even flat footed dancers a great arch profile.
- Seam free toe area for friction free toe stands and a comfortable dancing experience.
- Thicker leather uppers which support and cushion you when dancing up on your toes.
- Flat stitching throughout for a streamlined look and comfortable fit.
- High grade Poron insoles which offers enhanced protection when landing after leaps and during complicated routines.
- Arch hugging profile with AP patches which support and showcase your arches.
- Beautiful refined smooth heel with elasticated side panels for a close secure fit around the heel.
- Minimal stretch so they last longer than other brands on the market.
- Available in the two most popular widths so you can get the perfect width for your foot.